a victoria p

birdiebirdbird@gmail.com
brooklyn

03 February 2008

The Human Mind-- Welcoming Day Seven

Today is day seven of the cleanse. I have made it this far and feel guilty about two things-- the ginger candy I chewed and spit out at work and that I hadn't been using spring water for the first three days.

This has been a sheer journey of discipline, as corny as that sounds. I have three and a half full days left and I can't believe I made it this far and I still don't know if I can make it all the way.

I considered breaking the cleanse today to go on a date, of the sorts. I would love to go out to dinner right now. I would love to have a buffalo wing or twelve for the Superbowl. And I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a nice creamy, Guinness. And pretzels and cheese puffs, that I don't even take notice of going into my mouth. If he's anything worth it, he'll wait until after the cleanse. As much as I want some sort of companion, I love keeping to myself and I'm not sure I'm "ready" to date. My mind is a mess right now. I think he'll have to wait. I think he will, too.

I can't believe I made it through the weekend.

No comments:

 
Get free html for hit counter .