a victoria p

birdiebirdbird@gmail.com
brooklyn

08 December 2007

My computer was really sick today.

I haven't been feeling so well myself. I shall leave you with my favorite quote, to further support myself in quitting smoking, drinking less, and the general fear of leaving friends which I use to share those things with, behind. (I'm sure you're all thinking, "Fuck you, Amanda.") Well, quite simply, fuck you back. In other news, I am getting closer to completing the editing on a video compilation from the drunk antics of the other night. Those of you staring in that, it'll just be be a few days, I'm sure. Although, I'm unsure the guy with the faux fur coat who was on drugs on the L train has my blog address. Or a disclosure form. Too bad because he was fucking rad.

"One of the marks of a certain type of bad man is that he cannot give up a thing himself without wanting every one else to give it up." C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

I think, out of simplicity, that is my all-time favorite quote. And what better than a photo of Mr. Lewis smoking. Nothing, I think. Not in this late evening, anyway.

No comments:

 
Get free html for hit counter .