a victoria p

birdiebirdbird@gmail.com
brooklyn

26 September 2007

How are you?

I got fired a few days ago, for no reason other than hearsay and blatant accusations. My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago when his grandfather died. He did so by turning his phone off. I haven’t heard from him since. I was so busy working (and having a crush? what?) that I didn’t even notice until just now. He sent me a text today, informing me that his mother was dying of cancer. Last night, I dropped my clutch in a toilet I had just pissed in. It contained my cell phone and I-pod, both of which no longer work today. I am struggling to pay rent this month, because at $1150 a month, who wouldn't be without a job? Yesterday I had Cheetos for breakfast. I cut all my hair off last week but no one really noticed because I usually just wear it up. I just checked the weather report and apparently it is 90 degrees in Brooklyn. It’s also almost October first.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Autumn has been very unlucky for me for the past few years, however I welcome it just the same. I am generally pretty happy and have been writing a lot. I have also made a few new friends that I really love already. How have you been? Did you make the big move to the city yet?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

chris said...

this bottom picture is very nice. nice indeed. and no i haven't moved yet..but i did almost get by a kassam rocket in GAZA the other day.

 
Get free html for hit counter .