a victoria p

birdiebirdbird@gmail.com
brooklyn

16 April 2008

When you're surrounded by pretty people, getting together is just like a puzzle-- see who fits better.


I'm not going to tempt fate. I am not one to talk about fate. Fate, karma, all of that. Intuition. Whatnot.

I must go into writing thinking that I'm bleeding and that I need to let myself bleed in order to heal. I haven't thought that way in a long time and I haven't been able to write for over a month. I've been hiding out, "enjoying people's company" also known as not putting a label on a man-- something I'm terribly keen to doing. Meeting people and spending time with people I might not necessarily be meant to be with but right now everything is alright and everything is good.


And suddenly I'm laughing and I miss your warm body.

No comments:

 
Get free html for hit counter .